- Availability: In Stock
- Brands Additel
- Product Code: Multifunction Calibrators
- Product viewed: 477
- Sources and measures mV, mA, ohms, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and pulses
- Simulates and measures 13 thermocouples and 11 RTDs to calibrate transmitters
- 24V loop power supply
- Simultaneous dual reading capability
- Automatic switch test
- Supports square root transmitter
- Pulse frequency output for the calibration of flow totalizer
- Smartphone-like menu and interface make the operation simpler and easier
- Ultra-compact, size 3.9 x 7.6 x 2.0 (100mm x 192mm x 52mm), and weight 1.6 lb (0.7 kg)
- One hand operation
- Cold junction equivalent block in the calibrator
- A calibrated PRT element with flexible leads is installed in the equivalent block for thermocouple cold junction compensation
- This PRT element can be pulled out from the calibrator and re-calibrated and corrected at ice point by users
- CVD coefficients of a calibrated PRT can be input into the calibrator for accurate temperature measurement
- Manage the information of the device under test.
- Set up automated calibration procedures, and ADT 221A performs the test, calculates the errors, displays and/or stores the results in the memory, and highlights the out-of-tolerance points.
- As-found and As-left functions allow recording and documenting results for quality control.
- Download tasks and upload the results.
- Snapshots allow you to capture and save work
- Build-in converters for pressure units, temperature units, temperature vs. resistance (RTDs), and temperature vs millivolt (thermocouples)
- 3.5 inch TFT color screen
- Rugged design for harsh environments.
- Passed a 1-meter drop test.
- Three year warranty for the ADT 221A, and one year for the battery pack
- Up to 30V voltage on any two sockets and up to 1A current on current sockets will not damage the calibrator. The calibrator will return to normal condition as soon as the voltage or current is removed
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery for 15 hours uninterrupted use.
- Battery life will be reduced when 24V is applied.
- The rechargeable battery is replaceable
Each Unit Includes
- Chargeable Li-ion Battery
- Test Leads
- Short Circuit Cable