- Availability: In Stock
- Brands Fluke
- Product Code: General Pressure Calibrators
- Product viewed: 109
The complete solution to pressure calibration
The Fluke 718 Pressure Calibrator provides a total pressure calibration solution for transmitters, gauges and switches. This compact pressure calibration solution is about a third of the size of comparable instruments and weighs just one kilogram (two pounds). The unique easy to clean pump helps protect the pump from damage and provides the ability to service the pump without disassembly, even in the field.
- Save over $115 with the Fluke 718-300G VIP Kit.
- Limited Time Offer.
- FREE Industrial Test Lead Set
- FREE C-101 Carrying Case
- FREE Calibration Fitting Kit
- Integrated Pump with Media Protection Helps Protect the Pump from Fluid Contamination and Allows Pumps to be Serviced in the Field
- Error % Calculation for Quicker Pass/Fail Decision Making in the Field
- Best in Class mA Accuracy (0.015%) for Better Measurement Confidence and Workload Coverage
- Min/Max/Hold Functions Capture Changing Measurements
- Switch Test Feature for Quicker and More Accurate Test Results
- 1, 30, 100, and 300, 718 Pressure Ranges for Better Workload Coverage
- Nine 717 Pressure Ranges from 0 to 1 PSI to 5,000 PSI
- 700PXX Pressure Modules Extend Measurement Ranges
- Supported Pressure Units; psi, in. H20 (4 C), in. H20 (20 C), cm H20 (4 C) cm H20 (20 C), bar, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, kg/cm
Each Unit Includes
- Protective Yellow Holster
- TL75 Test Leads & AC720 Test Clips
- User Manual