- Availability: In Stock
- Brands Fluke
- Product Code: Multifunction Calibrators
- Product viewed: 641
Fluke 754 Overview
Youre going to love what weve done with your calibrator.
The 754 is everything you needed and wished for in the 744 and more! HART communication capability is combined to deliver an integrated communicating calibrator. This rugged, reliable tool is ideal for calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting HART and other instrumentation.
The 754 does the work of several tools - sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held device. Youll fall in love with the new improved graphical screen, Li-Ion battery for longer life, USB port and new accessories to complete the package.
For documentation, the 754 automates calibration procedures and captures your data. And, of course, it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations.
The 754 is designed to take on nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator. In fact, it offers most of the communication capabilities of a HART communicator.
Fluke 754 Highlights
- Save over $615 with Fluke 754 VIP Kits.
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples , RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke pressure modules
- Advanced features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay and more
- Includes HART communication for adjusting and testing HART smart transmitters.
- Includes the new C799 Field soft case
- Three-year warranty
Each Fluke 754 Includes
- Three sets of stackable test leads
- Three sets of TP220 test probes with three sets of extended tooth alligator clips
- Two sets AC280 hook clips
- BP7240 Li-ion battery pack
- BC7240 battery charger
- C799 field soft case
- USB communication cable
- Getting started guide
- Instruction manual on CDROM
- NIST traceable certificate of calibration
- DPCTrack 2 sample software
- HART communication cable